1. This product can accurately create flush, corner and angle pocket hole joints for connecting legs and guide rails.
2. Easy to use, DIY and professional craftsmen use this fixture kit to build their woodworking projects.
3. The usage is simple, drill an oblique countersunk hole in one joint, and then screw the self‑tapping screw (without pilot hole) into another component.
4. Built-in portable or desktop installation, and designed with a built-in clamping system.
5. Complete tools, you can operate it yourself, suitable for DIY woodworking enthusiasts.
How to Use:
1. Fix the board on the locator;
2. Adjust the hole distance;
3.Use a drill to drill holes.
1.Open the tool case carefully.
2.To avoid injury do not touch shape edge.
3.Use safely precaution such as guards and eye protection before using the tool.
4.Exchange a tool when it occure problems such as a noise vibration and a flame.
|2 x||Drill Bit|
|1 x||Fixed Accessories|
|1 x||Hex Wrench|
|1 x||Screw Pack|
|20 x||Wood Wedges|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.