PLUTO+ SDR Transceiver Radio 70MHz-6GHz Software Defined Radio For Gigabit Ethernet Micro SD Card
PLUTO+ is a software-defined radio platform that supports 2TX and 2RX, supports Gigabit Ethernet and Micro SD card. It refers to the design for well-known ADI ADALM-PLUTO and improves its shortcomings.
- ADC/DAC: AD9363 (Can hack to AD9361 or AD9364)
- 2 Transmit, 2 Receiving channel
- RF Range: 70MHZ~6GHZ
- Ref Clock: VCTCXO 40MHZ 0.5ppm
- SOC: for Zynq7010 FPGA: 28k
- RAM: 512M
- FLASH: 32M
- USB: 2.0, support OTG
- Ethernet: 1000Mb
- Micro SD can use to boot
- DC IN: 5V±0.5V-2A microUSB
Please note that all IO levels are 1.8V.
When using the official firmware for ADI-PlutoSDR, please connect to URST-MI052.
When using Pluto+ firmware and need to support Ethernet, please connect URST-MIO46
When using SD card to boot, please connect SD-H to 1V8
When using JTAG to debug, please connect JTAG# to GND
Please connect EXCLK to GND when using external reference clock input
PTT Key Port:
- PTT drives optocouplers through GPIO0 (MI00), which requires an external relay or control circuit.
-At any time, you can press the DFU button and power on PLUTO+ again to enter the DFU mode, but you need to connect the URST jumper to MI052.
Ref CLK input IPEX:
- You can connect a cable to input an external high-precision reference clock for AD9363 through the IPEX interface.
- The main level should not exceed 3.3V, and the EXCLK jumper needs to be connected to GND to turn off the built-in clock
Calibrate the Frequency of Built-in VCTCXO:
-The frequency of the 40M clock can be fine-tuned by adjusting the adjustable resistor next to the VCTCXO, provided that you have a reference signal source.
Support booting via SD card, need to connect SD-H jumper to 1V8.
- 1 x SDR Radio PLUTO+
- 2 x MicroUSB cable
- It is assembled and ready to use.
- SD card is not included in the package.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.